Tuesday, 2 October 2007

Clickooo Clickoooo - A Colorful Egg Platter



I've been waiting for a bright day to click the pics for the event Click hosted by dear Bee n Jai of Jugalbandi...I wanted to take the pic in natural light...But unfortunately I haven't seen Sun for the past few days...Weather is so damn dark during the time I stay at home...And my colorful peppers were restlessly waiting to team up with the eggs and be a part in the picture...the weather forecast for the weekend is also not bright enough, So I decided to take the pics today...


I haven't had any particular concept in my mind, all I planned was to make the pic as colorful as I can...So this is what I came up with...

20 comments:

click said...

thanks for participating, dear keerti. it is a very colourful platter indeed.

Kalpana said...

Decoration looks good........

Rajitha said...

this is really colorful..nice

Namratha said...

And they are colourful indeed!! :) Good entry to CLICK..I'm still working on mine:)

Kajal said...

WOW.....colorful photo with egg. Today i See the another great photo with egg......nice snaps!!!!!!!!!!!

Laavanya said...

That is very colorful Apple... against the dark plate esp.

Vcuisine said...

very creative Apple. Viji

Raaga said...

it looks so pretty :-)

And I so understand what you mean about light inside the house :-)

SHANTI BHANU said...

oh thats a good egg platter keerthi..nuvvu chicken gurinchi adigav kadha..nenu direct ga fry cheyyanu...curry chestha masala aantha mukkalaki baga paduthundhi kadha..andhuke curry chesi dhanni fry chestha..

Asha said...

Beau-ti-ful!:))

Happy cook said...

That is for sure a colour full platter :-))

Padma said...

Nice platter Keerthi! Looks so colorful

Seena said...

Looks lovely, Keerthi..

remya said...

Wat a lovely n colorful pic!!!!!

Sirisha Kilambi said...

Hey Keerthi...Nice,colorful post dear.......:-)

Cinnamon said...

hey Keerths, adaragottav kada... nenu ee event ki photo teeddamani 1 week nunchi chusthunna, ippudu nee pic chusaka full, enthu vachesindi :)

Meeta said...

Colorful and an interesting entry!

Rina said...

A real colorful presentation.

TBC said...

Very colorful indeed!
I also like you kesari pulav with peas and paneer.

Mansi Desai said...

wow, looks nice and colorful! good entry for Click!